- Thirsty Thursday Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) is the operator of Thirsty Thursday.
- Payment of fees
- You will pay your membership fee annually or monthly in advance on the due date as agreed by Direct Debit.
- Each annual period of membership runs from the date upon which we accept your membership application.
- The membership fee applicable to your first year of membership is as listed on our website on the date you submit your membership application.
- The membership fee applicable to each subsequent year of membership is as listed on the website on the date you renew your membership.
- Your signature on the direct debit instruction form shall constitute your authority to debit the nominated account in respect of the membership fee due on the dates stated without further notice to you.
- Cancellation and Termination
- Subject to the provisions of clause 4.b below you may cancel this Agreement by notice in writing to us within seven (7) days of the date of our written acceptance of membership (“the Cooling-Off Period”). If you cancel within the Cooling-Off Period we will repay to you all fees received by us from you.
- Where you attend Thirsty Thursday events or receive Thirsty Thursday membership services, you agree to the services commencing immediately upon issue of our acceptance of membership or the commencement of the services/events (whichever is sooner). You acknowledge that this may be prior to the end of the Cooling-Off Period, and you agree that thereafter you will not have the right to cancel any services under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or otherwise.
- Save as otherwise provided at clauses 4.a and 4.b above, you may only terminate this Agreement after twelve (12) months from commencement of this membership agreement whether you are paying monthly or annually. Membership will continue on a rolling basis and membership fees collected on the monthly or annual dates detailed in the Direct Debit form until and unless you terminate your membership agreement with us upon notice after twelve (12) months or if it is terminated otherwise in accordance with this clause 4. Thirty (30) days written notice of termination is required.
- You can transfer your membership to another Thirsty Thursday region at any time.
- We may terminate this agreement immediately if we are of the opinion that your conduct is abusive, offensive, against the interests of other members or if you have not paid your membership fees as agreed. In the event we terminate your membership for in accordance with the provisions of this clause 4.e you agree that any membership fees due will be immediately payable and you acknowledge that any membership fees paid in advance shall not be refunded.
- In the event that Thirsty Thursday closes in your region, we will terminate this agreement with one month’s notice and provide a pro rata refund for any monies pre-paid as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Neither we nor our employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to you or any of your guests brought to any Thirsty Thursday event. Nor shall we be liable for any illness occurring during a Thirsty Thursday event.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability or responsibility (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of your use or inability to use the Thirsty Thursday services for loss of profit data, goodwill or business opportunities or anticipated savings or benefits or business interruption or for any type of indirect, special or consequential loss, even if that loss of damage was reasonably foreseeable or we were aware of the possibility of that loss or damage arising. Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause 5, we do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury callused by our negligence or for fraud.
- You acknowledge that we will not be a party to any transaction, contract or any other arrangement with a third party that you may enter into as a result of Thirsty Thursday membership or use of our website and that we shall have no liability to you in respect of any such transaction, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise. You undertake that you will not involve us in any dispute between yourselves and such third party.
- Transfer of Rights – Save as expressly stated at clause 4.d above, your membership of Thirsty Thursday may not be transferred or assigned in any way.
- Notice – all notices shall be sent by email or post to:
and shall be deemed received immediately in the case of email correspondence and within 3 days of posting in the case of first class post.
- For You - the addresses which you provide to us.
- For Us – The addresses shown below
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Thirsty Thursday is operated by Thirsty Thursday Limited a company registered in England under number 5073418 whose registered office is at 2 St Anns Road, Prestwich, M25 9GD.