Prize Draw Winners from this weekends 'The Girlie Show' are...
Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who visited our stall at The Girlie Show on Sunday at the Hallmark Hotel in Wilmslow.....we had a que at one point which was great until I realised you were all just after my flapjacks and rocky roads ;> Also a big thank you to all our wonderful partners who are such a big part of what Thirsty Thursday is all about - the gifts you all kindly donated totaled £1,134 worth of prizes for our draw (no wonder we were so popular!!)
We really enjoyed ourselves thou and it was great to meet so many new faces..........check out below to see which of you lucky ladies won our fabulous prizes !!
- The winner of the boxed selection of '48' finest handmade Truffles and Pralines, courtesy of the gorgeous Oliver & Co at Simon Dunn Chocolatier is.....Jacque Pownall from Bramhall
- The winner of a box of the new Acai juice drink 'MonaVie', courtesy of our Northern MonaVie ladies Jo, Kirsten & Rachael (worth £100) is...Jane Lovatt from Macclesfield
- The winner of a Haircut & Colour Makeover (worth +£100) by the new Styling Director ‘Simon’ at Heaven Spa in Didsbury is...Charlotte Gichero from Stockport
- The winner of a gorgeous meal for two (worth £60) at Gusto Restaurant & Bar in Alderley Edge courtesy of Kiesha and the team is.....Emma Livesey from Maccelsfield
- The winner of the bundle of Natural and Organic Skin & Hair Care goodies (worth £50) from Cath & her dad at greenbeauty.co.uk is.....Abi Jenkins from Bramhall
- The winner of a place on the next Well Heeled Diva’s life changing Stepping Up Workshop (worth £497) courtesy of Jane - the Queen Diva herself is...Heather Tebay from Macclesfield
- The winner of a Personalised Facial (worth £65) courtesy of Sue & the team at The Lynton Clinic in Cheadle is...Amanda Worne from Bramhall
- The winner of a £100 Voucher towards any programme courtesy of the lovely Amanda at SureSlim is...Jane Pusey from Hale
- The winner of our Thirsty Thursday Pamper Hamper (worth £40) full of Urban Retreat goodies, a mini bottle of bubbly and a pink truffle filled chocolate shoe is...Amanda Dubaic from Heaton Chapel
- The winner of 2 x free VIP Annual Memberships to Thirsty Thursday (worth £110) is...Lorna Robins-Lamb from Cheadle Hulme